The ever-popular Monterey table 300 combines teak with an Oxide Italian high-fired ceramic table top. Chairs can be purchased separately from your local Barlow Tyrie stockist.
The Monterey Range is Barlow Tyrie’s interpretation of mid-century modern design, inspired by Monterey Bay on central California’s Pacific coast. An elegant set of furniture built using quality materials and refined traditional construction methods.
This table has some water stains on the underside but is not visible from the top. This table does not have a hole for a parasol. Furniture not included. This is a customer return, and there is some underside damage to the table and some extremely light marks to one corner of the high-fired ceramic top, which we had to wet to make them visible for photographing. Please refer to the images attached.
Length: 300cm – 118”
Width: 100cm – 39”
Height: 74cm – 29”
Clearance under top: 67.3cm – 26.5”
Weight: 81kg – 179lbs
Parasol hole: no
Seating number: 10
All dimensions and weights are approximate.
Assembly required: yes
Legs need to be attached to the table top. For safety, at least two adults are required.
Frame: Made from solid plantation teak
Oxide Italian high-fired ceramic table top
The delivery methods we offer for orders from the UK clearance site are as below. Once you have selected your products and added them to the shopping basket, please click on the basket icon on the top right corner of the page. Here you can select a delivery option.
- Customer collection – No charge
- Parasol Canopy – £25.00
- Cushions, Slings and Accessories under £40 – £25.00
- Cushions, Slings and Accessories under £200 – £30.00
- Kerbside Delivery - For all furniture and orders over £200 – Price varies according to location.
Important - please read before proceeding to the checkout
- This is a heavy table and will need at least five people to transport it into your home.
- This listing is for the table, chairs are not included. Your local Barlow Tyrie stockist will be able to advise you on suitable chairs to combine with this beautiful piece of furniture.
- This piece is constructed to withstand the rigours of an outdoor environment. However, you should undertake regular maintenance using our care product to preserve the fine appearance of your furniture. Cleaning once or twice a year will be adequate in most circumstances, but we recommend more frequent cleaning in a coastal environment and occasionally rinsing your furniture with fresh water.
- All products with slight imperfections are sold as seen. Refunds and exchanges will not be given. Please contact us if you would like to see additional images. You are also welcome to come and view in our warehouse (by appointment), based in Braintree prior to purchasing. All products with slight imperfections are sold as seen. Refunds and exchanges will not be given. Please contact us if you would like to see additional images. You are also welcome to come and view in our warehouse (by appointment), based in Braintree prior to purchasing.
Product code: 2MT30.805 TAG 128
Recommended retail price: £3,900
Special clearance offer: £2,500
You save £1,400
Care products ((optional purchase)
Care products are available to enhance the life of your Barlow Tyrie furniture. We recommend you use the following care products:
Teak Cleaner 4TC.
Teak cleaner cleans and restores discoloured, dark grey teak. Contains brightener ingredients which will restore your teak to its original colour. Supplied with its own special applicator pad.
Teak Colour Guard 4TCG
Teak colour guard helps maintains the golden-brown colour of new teak. Supplied with its own special applicator pad.
Teak Stain Guard 4TSG
Teak stain guard forms an invisible layer to protect your teak from everyday stains
such as butter, oil, and red wine, making the cleaning of accidental spills an easy task. Supplied with its own special applicator pad.
Teak Oil 4TO
Teak oil is the traditional method of retaining original colour of new teak. Ensure that the wood is completely dry before applying, brush or rag. Apply liberally and wipe off the excess with a rag.
Anti-Wasp Solution 4WS
Anti-wasp solution is applied to outdoor furniture to deter wasps from defacing weathered wood.
Care products are only available from a Barlow Tyrie stockist, which you can find using this link nearest stockist.