Pavilions are excellent for large outdoor seating arrangements and ideal for creating your own shaded ‘alfresco’ dining area. Features include;
- Frames made from stamped aluminium and finished with a durable powder coating.
- Roof fabric and corner dressings made with Sunbrella® awning-weight fabric for extreme durability.
- Sunbrella® fabric made from 100% solution-dyed acrylic yarn, with the colour locked deep inside the yarn to give excellent resistance to the fading often caused by sunlight and cleaning. The fabric has a Teflon® coating applied to the yarn which helps disperse water.
- Curtains are also included that give maximum protection, complete privacy and can be fully closed with a zip. You can draw these curtains on just one or two sides to provide shelter from light winds or strong sunshine.
- Permo® Lock anchors (x 4) are included, which are recommended as a strong, permanent solution for anchoring your shelter against the wind on the beach or in loose soil.
Provides a see through shield from the elements can be fully closed with a zip. The curtains may be drawn on just one or two sides to provide shelter from the wind or strong sunshine.
Dresses the four corner posts.
Used to tie back the corner dressing or curtains if fitted.
Fabric weather guard
Fabric weather guard protects the fabric and slows down the aging effects of weathering. Supplied with its own special applicator pad.
Important - please read before proceeding to the checkout
- This set features chocolate coloured fabric on the pavilion. Refer to the 7th image for a swatch of the chocolate colour fabric. Refer to the product codes section for full details of what you will receive.
- This is brand new and discontinued stock.
- Also included are the ground anchors and fabric weather guard, to provide extra protection.
- Furniture is not included. Please contact your local Barlow Tyrie Stockist who will be happy to help advise you.
- If you have any additional queries, please do contact our customer services department, prior to purchasing.
Fixings - important, please read
- For safety, the pavilion will need to be securely fixed into place. Included in this set are four Permo® lock anchors. These allow the pavilion to be fixed into a soft surface such as grass or sand.
- We also stock fixings for wood (decking etc). If this it more suitable for your needs please contact customer services who will be happy to swap it around for you (dependent on stock levels). Please note fixings are not pre-drilled.
- If you are fixing the pavilion to stone paving or concrete you will need to outsource suitable fixings for this, which we can advise on. This will need to be done by a professional. If you have any additional queries, please contact customer services prior to purchasing.
All dimensions and weights are approximate.
Assembly required: yes
For safety, at least four adults are required.
Frame: stamped aluminium and finished with a durable powder coating
Roof fabric and corner dressings: Sunbrella® awning-weight fabric
The delivery methods we offer for orders from the UK clearance site are as below. Once you have selected your products and added them to the shopping basket, please click on the basket icon on the top right corner of the page. Here you can select a delivery option.
- Customer collection – No charge
- Parasol Canopy – £25.00
- Cushions, Slings and Accessories under £40 – £25.00
- Cushions, Slings and Accessories under £200 – £30.00
- Kerbside Delivery - For all furniture and orders over £200 – Price varies according to location.
Set code: PAVSET2
- 1 x 9041210.4604: Mesh curtains (set of four) 12 x 10 - white colour fabric
- 1 x 9111210: Opening pavilion 30 - 3m x 3.66m
- 1 x 9121210.4781: Cabrio roof 12 x 10 - chocolate colour fabric
- 1 x 913012: Permo® lock anchors (set of four) - see 5th image
- 1 x 4FWG: Fabric weather guard, 1 Litre (see 6th image) additional bottles can be purchased directly from your local Barlow Tyrie stockist
- 1 x 909020.4781: Corner dressings 4.5m & 6m (set of four) - chocolate colour fabric (see 8th image for product reference, not colour reference)
- 1 x 909050.4781: Pavilion corner ties - chocolate colour fabric (set of four)
Recommended retail price: £8,421.00
Special clearance offer: £2,970.00
Very limited stock, only whilst stocks last
Care product (optional purchase)
Care products are available to enhance the life of your Barlow Tyrie furniture. We recommend you use the following care product:
Fabric Weather Guard 4FWG.
Fabric weather guard protects fabric and slows the ageing effect of weather. Supplied with a special applicator pad.
Care products are only available from a Barlow Tyrie stockist, which you can find using this link nearest stockist.