Pavilions are excellent for large outdoor seating arrangements and ideal for creating your own shaded ‘alfresco’ dining area. Features include;
- Frames made from stamped aluminium and finished with a durable powder coating.
- Roof fabric and corner dressings made with Sunbrella® awning-weight fabric for extreme durability.
- Sunbrella® fabric made from 100% solution-dyed acrylic yarn, with the colour locked deep inside the yarn to give excellent resistance to the fading often caused by sunlight and cleaning. The fabric has a Teflon® coating applied to the yarn which helps disperse water.
- Curtains are also included that give maximum protection, complete privacy and can be fully closed with a zip. You can draw these curtains on just one or two sides to provide shelter from light winds or strong sunshine.
Dresses the four corner posts.
Used to tie back the corner dressing or curtains if fitted.
A perfect way to add ambience to your entertaining, a sheer, light screen that adds movement in the breeze or can be used to shield the sun.
Provides a see through shield from the elements can be fully closed with a zip. The curtains may be drawn on just one or two sides to provide shelter from the wind or strong sunshine.
- Please refer to the third image for the actual image colour of the roof, corner dressings and ties (stone). Further information is included in the product code section below.
- This is brand new and discontinued stock.
- Also included are the ground anchors and fabric weather guard, to provide extra protection.
- Furniture is not included. Please contact your local Barlow Tyrie Stockist who will be happy to help advise you.
- If you have any additional queries, please do contact our customer services department, prior to purchasing.
Fixings - important, please read
- For safety, the pavilion will need to be securely fixed into place. We sell fixings for soft ground and wooden surfaces, but these are an extra additional purchase, and not included with this set.
- If you are fixing the pavilion to stone paving or concrete you will need to outsource suitable fixings for this, which we can advise on. This will need to be done by a professional. If you have any additional queries, please contact customer services prior to purchasing.
All dimensions and weights are approximate.
Assembly required: yes
For safety, at least four adults are required.
Frame: stamped aluminium and finished with a durable powder coating.
Roof fabric and corner dressings: Sunbrella® awning-weight fabric for extreme durability.
The delivery methods we offer for orders from the UK clearance site are as below. Once you have selected your products and added them to the shopping basket, please click on the basket icon on the top right corner of the page. Here you can select a delivery option.
- Customer collection – No charge
- Parasol Canopy – £25.00
- Cushions, Slings and Accessories under £40 – £25.00
- Cushions, Slings and Accessories under £200 – £30.00
- Kerbside Delivery - For all furniture and orders over £200 – Price varies according to location.
Set code: PAVSET12
- 1 x 9011210: Pavilion 30 - 3m x 3.66m
- 1 x 9021210.1275: Pavilion roof 12 x 10 - stone colour fabric (see 3rd image for colour reference)
- 1 x 909010.1275: Corner dressings 3M (set of four) - stone colour fabric (see 3rd image for fabric colour and fourth image for product reference)
- 1 x 909050.1275: Pavilion corner ties (set of four) - stone colour fabric (see 3rd image for fabric colour and fourth image for product reference)
- 1 x 9041210.4651: Mesh curtains 12 x 10 (set of four) - silver colour fabric (see 4th image for colour reference)
- 1 x 909080.0002: Pavilion sheers (set of eight) - white colour fabric (see 6th and 7th images)
Recommended retail price: £6,565.00
Special clearance offer: £2,174.00
Burda heating and lighting kit (optional purchase)
If you would like to enhance your pavilion further, we have a Burda heating and lighting kit available (only suitable for Pavilions with a closed roof) whilst stock last. A combined heating and lighting unit manufactured to the highest standards. This is an additional optional purchase. Please follow link below for more information;
Care product (optional purchase)
Care products are available to enhance the life of your Barlow Tyrie furniture. We recommend you use the following care product:
Fabric Weather Guard 4FWG.
Fabric weather guard protects fabric and slows the ageing effect of weather. Supplied with a special applicator pad.
Care products are only available from a Barlow Tyrie stockist, which you can find using this link nearest stockist.